Today my wife told me she will bring back my son and daughter to her hometown and asked me to join them 1 days before they are due to fly back. This is due to the fact I want to travel along with my whole family (wife and kids). I felt like the whole world has crashed on me and I hope the whole just swallow me up.
To me, the most joyful thing after a day of hard work and stressful day at work is to hug your children and play with them. I understand that my kids will not be with me forever, but if one is in my shoe, you can't even look ahead for 1 week, so why worry about the future? Maybe one may think, it's just a week. But currently with all events that happen in my life, the only comfort I can find is my 2 kids and Buddhism. Each time I went to temple to pray, it gives me a sense of calmness and I felt at peace with myself. Similarly when playing with my kids, I feel very at ease. They are so innocent.
But I told myself, I have to face each adversity with determination and never give up. It is easier than done. Maybe I am too emotional and I placed too much emphasis 'in another person' shoe. I just hope my parents and my wife can stay peacefully under 1 roof. Each time my parents only come 1 - 2 months. I am very sad. I tried to be a filial son, but I fail. I failed to support my parents and failed to give them happiness. I really wish I could do either one. At this moment, my hands are tied.
Other people may said, why I sad? There is no death, serious sickness, accident in my family. But whatever happened in my family, it is just as bad. It is difficult to write in writings. Maybe God can see my problem from the sky. But I am sure there are more suffering in this world, especially those who die, lost their family, relative and friends through the natural disaster, poverty, etc. If God is helping them first, I really do not mind. They deserve more help.
Everybody got their problem. Buddha said all beings will suffer from birth old sickness and death. Other sufferings can be as bad. I just wish mine can be over as soon as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment